- Backup plan has been established and is operational
- Anti-virus exclusions and other non-standard configuration is complete
- Appropriate system/service monitoring is operational
- Startup and shutdown procedures have been documented
- System has been added to the restart schedule as appropriate
- Initial support documentation is complete
- Service has been added to Service Catalog
- Appropriate asset list additions and modifications are complete
- Service Desk has received overview and basic training
- Go-live plan established and communicated
This checklist is completed and attached to a Change Request within our IT Service Management System and flows through a standard CAB process before the system is authorized to transition to production.
Input and suggestions are always appreciated.